Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2019

The Greatest of All Time!

Hi bloggers! I am Nishka and today I am Garry Kasparov! Check the link out! The link is highlighted it pink and yes, what I was talking about was right today because I am Garry Kasparov today! Garry is professional at Chess! Chess is an Indian game which is hard to play when you first get it but easy to play when you get used to it! So I have to write 2 good facts about Chess and 2 bad things about Chess.

So, I am going to act that I am Garry!

2 Good Ways
I am a professional at Chess and I love to play Chess! I love to play with my partner because he also knows how to play Chess! We both love to play Chess!

I am going to try and get better at Chess because I want to be the best! I will want to be better than my partner!

2 Bad Ways
Chess it boring because there is really nothing to do and they didn't add much detail to play Chess. Chess is the worst game ever! I wish Chess was made from Christchurch!

Did you like my acting? Comment down below!

I have a Venngage of Garry!




















I love to play Chess!

Do you like Chess?

Bye!









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post