Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

The Midnight Gang (Story)

The Midnight Gang (Story by David Williams)

Kia ora! 
Welcome to my blog! I hope you have had an amazing day so far! 

Today I am going to share you my story book that I have been reading! I have been reading The Midnight Gang! Anyways, the story is about this boy call Tom. He got hit by a cricket ball on his head! Then Tom had to go to a hospital called Lord Funt Hospital. Tom went and saw 3 kids called Amber, Robin, and Gorge! They were part of the Midnight Gang. Tom decided to join the Midnight Gang but all the kids said not but then he was allowed after some yelling and decisions. I have read that much in the story, heh heh... The story keeps on going on..... 

You guys might be thinking why am I doing a blog post about my story book. Well, here is the story. We have a huge library. Well, I wouldn't say huge. I would say big. Anyways, I chose the book The MIdnight Gang by David Williams! We normally do silent reading in class just to help our knowledge! My nexts steps are to really concentrate and understand the story! Let me show you the book cover! 


So, as you can see this is the front cover! Now let me show you the back cover!


So, here is the back cover! I hope you guys enjoyed my blog post! Please give me some feedback so I can learn new things or if I have made a mistake, please comment! Make sure you comment, like and follow me! See you next time! Bye!

Nishka!







1 comment:

  1. Hi Nishka! It's Mia here from Rimu class. Awesome work! I really liked the way you added in your next steps in reading so we can understand what you are working on while you are reading the book.

    I have heard of the book before and David Williams is a pretty well-known author. Also, youch! getting hit by a cricket ball in the head would hurt a lot! What have you enjoyed so far in the book?

    It is hard to think of something for you to improve on! You have added in so much information. You could definitely add what you enjoy and the book and maybe you could bunch this all into one big slide and add some more colour! It would make it really eye-catching.

    Spectacular work!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post