Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2020

Line Graphs!

Hello People! I am Nishka and today I am going to tell you about Line Graphs! Me and the class are learning about Line Graphs as maths. Let me tell you some facts about Line Graphs! Here are 4 facts about Line Graphs! Please read......

1. Line Graphs use dots and lines only. 
2. Line Graphs are used for times like days, weeks, months, and years!
3. You can use how many lines to represent how many people you are adding.
4. Line Graphs are also used for what you are eating, drinking, or what you did in the past

Now you know what Line Graphs are, let me show you what they look like! I have to pictures! Please see...





This is my first Line Graph that I did! Look please.....





Now this is my second Line Graph! Look please.....

You might be say that how did I make the Line Graph... Well, you see those lines and dots there? Ya. I used shapes and lines!





I hope you liked learning about Line Graphs with me! What kind of graph is your favourite? I hope you come and read my next blog post! Make sure to like, comment and when you comment, please comment about all the mistakes I have made and what to improve on next time! Thanks for understanding! See you soon! Bye!!!

Nishka✌

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post