Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

Welcome to my new CyberSmart Buddy Storm!

Kia ora blogger's!

Today I am introducing my new CyberSmart buddy Storm! This week we have been learning how to use Screencastify to make a video about ourselves, to introduce ourselves to our cybersmart buddy! My Cybersmart buddy is Storm!😊 

Watch my video to find out more about me! Have we got any interests that are the same? I have talked about what our teacher wrote on the whiteboard! We all did the same talking.

So, our teacher went telling everyone to going step by step putting Screencastify video on just for Storm! I was very fun to make.

I hope you like my video!
Make sure to comment and like!



Our teacher taught us how to upload Screencastify!


This is my video right here!

Go and watch it!


  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nishka. I think you know me im Storm your cybersmart buddy.
    I like how you talked clearly so i can hear!
    I also did a shout out to you.
    Can you look at the camra all of the time insede of keep turning you head.
    From Storm, your cybersmart buddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tena Koe Strom!

      Thank you for your cheerful comment!

      I am so sorry looking at the other side because there was a whiteboard with some writing that we had to say.

      My question is… Have you done a Screencastify video? ( Not on your blog though. I mean just regular?)


      From Nishka your cybersmart buddy!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post