Pages

Monday 5 August 2019

Typing Club!

Hi bloggers!

I was doing Typing Club in the weekend's! It is teaching you how to type fast like me. You are practising how to keep your speed going and how much time it takes you to type. If you are a beginner, you might type a little slow but when you keep on practising, you will type faster and you will take  less time to type! There 684 levels and I am only up to 300 and something.


Here is the leaderboard!


I have been practising a lot of Typing Club and now I am on the top of the leaderboard!

I hope you enjoyed my blog!

Please like and comment!



Here is the logo!


Good Bye Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nishka Its Storm!
    I am really happy that your always practicing your typing!
    I also been practicing my typing skills.
    Can you blur the last name.That's really not safe
    From Storm

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post