Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

5 Facts About Art!

Hi there everyone!


On Friday we first practiced how to use Biteable! We all made a video about what we like! What I wrote about is 5 Facts About Art! 



My question is... Have you guys ever done Biteable?



Come and see my video you fantastic bloggers so you guys see how it goes!


I will tell you about Biteable more! Biteable is a website that you can use to make the simplest videos in the world!

Here is where you can watch my video!





5 Facts About Art! on Biteable.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Niska I'm Storm.
    I really like the music. It sounds really great.
    I also did a video but it's about how to comment on my blog.
    Can you not say ''I like...'' Its about art not you.
    From Storm.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post