Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

Week 3 Summer Learning Day 1

Activity 1 

I would suggest tourists to come to New Zealand during spring as it is not too hot neither too cold; the temperature is just perfect for all the fun activities.

1. Tourists can enjoy the beautiful beaches.
2. Tourists can have fun in trekking, water rafting , canoeying and have good road trips.
3. Tourists can have camp in camping grounds and have picnic with family.


Activity 2

Things we have to do to protect ourselves from the sun in summer

1. Wear some clothes while outside 
2. Put on sunscreen 
3. Put on a hat
4. Wear sunglasses
5. Don't stay in the sun for long and drink a lot of water


Activity 3
This is my graph

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Nishka,

    Great to see another Summer Learning Journey post, well done and keep it up!

    Spring is a great time to come and visit. I love it in spring when all the daffodils and blossoms are blooming, they're beautiful!

    The beaches here in New Zealand are lovely, have you had a chance to go to the beach during the holidays? Camping is so much fun! I used to go all the time as a kid and now I am excited that soon I'll be able to take my son so he can experience it like I did. Have you been camping before?

    Great job on the tips for being sunsmart, you need to be so careful when you are out in the sun.

    Until next time, happy blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i Nishka. I really like your animation. I like the dog you have put in your animation, he’s really cool. I really enjoy making animations too! How long did it take you to make this? From Riley

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post