Pages

Wednesday 14 July 2021

WLJ - Researching the World - New Zealand

 Hey guys! It is your girl Nishka and I am super duper sorry I haven't been posting a lot of blog posts in a while! I had to catch up with some homework my mum gave me. (UGHHH! SO ANNOYING AND STRESSING!). Anyway, be like you never read that! 

Today's blog post is Activity 10 on the Winter Learning Journey! This is about making a video of a country you like and its facts! Facts like about it's food, what the most popular game is and other stuff. You could add stuff that really isn't necessary. Anyway, let's get into it! I used Screencastify for this so, YAAA!


Now that there is a video, you have probably watched it because then why would you be reading this bit!? Anyway, I really hoped you like this blog post! There will be more so stay tuned! Do you know more facts than me about New Zealand? What country do you know more about? Please write them in the comments! I can't wait to see what you guys have wrote in the comments! I really hope you guys are having a great day and just remember, you are always beautiful! Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post