Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

Miss Clark Is Leaving!

Hi wonderful bloggers! Today I have got something very sad for all you guys. Our student teacher is leaving! It will be sad because today is her last day! So what we did is we made her cards while she was with Miss Walters sitting in the staffroom. When we were making the cards, my friend broke her clip wig and there was glitter and I put it on my card. Miss Clark liked everybody card. Miss Clark was reading everybody's card when she came in our classroom. Miss Clark made a card for all of us and Dylan was reading the card for us. Her favourite colour is purple. I wish Miss Clark stay here. Miss Clark is the best teacher and I will always remember her in my mind forever. 







1 comment:

  1. kia ora nishka.You have done so much i love it so much.It is sad that miss clark is leaving today.do you feel sad that miss clark is leaving.from emma in tm2 😘

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post