Pages

Friday 19 October 2018

T4W1 - Writing

This week we have been writing a letter to tell what we did in the holidays but only one thing. We did this for two days. Please leave a comment of my writing.


495 Brougham

Street, Opawa,

Christchurch 8023

15.10.18

Dear Ice Skating classes

Ki-ora,  my name is  Nishka and I am writing a letter to you guys. You guys are the best and I like how you teach people Ice Skating. You make everybody happy, everybody will always go there for you. Everyone will hug you and say you are awesome! I like your ice but one little problem, your ice is a little cold! That's okay though. Anyway, you guys are the best ice skating teachers ever! I wish you guys could teach us forever and stay forever but you can’t that much. I always wanted to come with you. I have always wanted to stay with you so much so I could skate there forever! You guys are cool also amazing. I wanted to cuddle everybody at ice skating.

My favourite part of ice skating was the shop where I went to buy my ice skating shoes. We enjoyed going to the cafe, we ate a lot of stuff at your cafe. I like having lots and lots of fun at you ice skating place. You could make it better by putting a heat pump in the lessons and you could put one it the toilets to. I like everything at your ice skating classes. If I was a teacher like you guys, I would teach everyone all the best jumps and all the tricks. I hope you guys have a lot of fun at ice skating class with all your classes, I hope they have fun to.


From: Nishka

3 comments:

  1. Hi Niskka you did a great job on your post hana could help you get all your words in one or two paragraphs from lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Im Jacob from yaldhurst I like your post about the ice Skating I hope you had a good time there but can you put a space next to t4 because it looks like its just like a one word so can you fix that thank you From Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Nishka, I am Julia from Rimu class.
    I think that your writing is brilliant. I also think that the setup of this post is good; it is very formal and it makes you seem important.
    Maybe if you wanted your blog to POP you can come and ask someone from rimu. Apart from that awesome post.

    Kind Regards
    Julia
    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post